Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grocery Day

Went to the grocery after work 3 days ago to buy the stuff we needed for dinner. Husband wanted to cook burgers, so we needed some burger buns, cheese, lettuce, etc. When I got there, guess who I bumped into? Husband! He was buying exactly the same things I was supposed to buy. I thought we talked about it and said I would buy it. What are the chances that we would be at the grocery at the same time, and in the same isle?!? The universe is helping us save!!!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, good thing I bumped into him because I had coupons! With all the stuff we bought and some FREE stuff from the coupons (pasta sauce, shell macaroni), guess what our total bill was?

Total Bill after club card savings and coupons = $13.46!!!!

Wooohoooo! We saved $12.79!!!! That's almost 50% off (original bill was $26.25!). I love coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment