Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Journey Begins

http://www.kadinsky.com/product_images/6517Hakuna%20Matata.jpgI read something in my email today that has inspired me to start this blog "Hakuna Matata". I'm going through a lot right now, but the email "The Journey" put things in perspective. I will be striving for a life of "Hakuna Matata" which taken from the Lion King means "no worries for the rest of your life". We all know this is unrealistic, but what I want to change are not the circumstances but my attitude. So please be patient as I go on this journey...."The Journey: Life isn't about getting to the destination. Its about the journey. So don't think that you have to rush to get to the destination. The journey is the important part, what you take time for, the people you're with, what you learn & experience along the way. Enjoy the journey".

No comments:

Post a Comment