Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Back Up Plan

I just finished watching "The Back Up Plan". I started becoming a fan of Alex O’Loughlin a few months ago when I started watching Hawaii Five O. This movie just seals the deal even more! My favorite line in the movie is when he takes her out on a date in the garden and asks JLo "can I ask you a serious question? Did you buy that dress to wear for me tonight"? Click here to watch that scene. Wooooo, soooooo dreamy! Here's the first time he asked it on their date, click here.

infphoto_1027433_alex

Alex O'Loughlin 2010 Summer TCA Tour - Day 1
Alex O'Loughlin Actor Alex O'Loughlin speaks at "Hawaii Five-0" panel during 2010 Summer TCA Tour Day 1 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 28, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
Alex O'Loughlin "The Back-Up Plan" Premiere
alex oloughlin gq australia 03

my favorite scene in "The Back Up Plan" found here: http://www.videodetective.com/movies/trailers/the-backup-plan-i-will-never-tell-trailer/432454 (I will never tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment